AirRelax LGT-2201DVT is a special pressotherapy system with gradient pressure that is designed to decrease the risk of DVT(Deep Venous Thrombosis) and Pulmonary Embolism(PE) before, during and after surgery.
The program-controlled air inflation sleeves wrap the body or limb, presses the sleeves according to the set treatment mode, forms a pressure gradient, and performs the process of inflation and deflation, which can push the accumulated venous blood and lymph fluid back to the effective blood circulation, with directivity, graduality, cumulative "extrusion" effect.
|Time Range||1min-99hours or continuous|
|Hold Time||2s (Default)|
|Interface||2.2" OLED screen|
|Rechargeable Battery||Yes(Lithium battery: 6500mAh)|
♦ Prevention of deep vein thrombosis of lower limbs (DVT) and pulmonary embolism (PE)
♦ Promotes blood circulation and lymph circulation
⇒What is DVT and PE?
⇒ Why should we prevent DVT and PE?
• PE has become the third leading cause of death in the US after tumor and coronary heart disease.
• The incidence of PE in France is more than 100,000 cases, almost as common as myocardial infarction.
• About half or more of patients with lower extremity DVT have no clinical symptoms and obvious signs.
• About 650,000 new PE patients in the US each year, about 2/3 of them are missed diagnosis, and o 1/3 of them have died without treatment.
• Large-area PE has a mortality rate of 95% within one hour, is one of the four major causes of death that seriously threaten people's lives.
• In a prospective study, 814 patients with initially surviving PE died 7% in the first week, 13% in the first month, and 18% in third month.
♦ Hospital use
1. Multiple choice DVT sleeves
• The sleeves can be freely combined according to the specific conditions of the patient
• For patients with long-term use, permanent sleeves can be selected for more convenient care
• For open wounds, choose a disposable balloon, can effectively avoid and lower the risk of infection
2. Gradient pressure mode
• Each of the air chambers is inflated from the distal end to the proximal end, and the inflation pressure of each air chamber is in a decreasing state. The gradient pressures of the modes M1 and M2 are: 1th chamber 100%, 2ed chamber 47%, 3th 35%, gradient pressure of the mode M4. It is: 2 cavity 100%, 3 cavity 80%, 4 cavity 60%.
• This gradient pressure can cause venous blood and lymph in the limb tissue to recirculate in a natural manner, and to ensure that the patient achieves optimal therapeutic and comfort during treatment, effectively protecting the venous valve.
3. Real-time pressure monitoring display
• Automatically increases when the real-time pressure is lower than the set pressure until the pressure reach the seted pressure will automatically stopped, to make sure the chamber pressure within the set safety range.
• Real-time pressure monitoring ensures the same treatment results for different limb treatments
4. Special design for bedside
• Portable and bedside dual-use shape design, firm structure and convenient mobile treatment;
With battery version, no less than 7.5 hours in a single continuous use;
• Time setting mode: The treatment time is adjustable from 1min to 99h, which meets the needs of patients who need to treat for a long time.
• 'Bi ~' prompt tone after treatment finished